- After you put it in, how long will it take?
- If I don’t unbutton my pants I’ll explode!
- Does it always pop up so fast?
- Sucking the nitrous out of the whipped cream is how I tolerate you. Did I say that out loud?
- I didn’t expect this. You all came at once.
Jonathan is a degreed physicist and engineer by day, and amateur entertainer in the evenings. He enjoys studying and performing improvised comedy and writing sketch comedy. When he’s had enough of listening to people complain, you can find him underwater scuba diving where he can’t hear you. It’s like space. No one can hear you, but not because of a vacuum. No. It’s because you can’t talk. So it’s like space, but without the radiation and deadly aliens that burst out of your chest.